With the Holiday Season in full swing, I figured this is a good time to share my Fall Staples. I really enjoyed wearing the bold lip colors.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Makeup – 12.0
- Maybelline Volum’® Express Mega Plush Mascara – Black
- theBalm® What’s Your Type “the body builder” mascara – Black
- Maybelline Master Shape by Eye Studio Brow Pencil – Deep Brown
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Perversion
- Be a Bombshell Liquid Eyeliner – Onyx
- MAC Lipstick – Hang-up
- Covergirl Lip Perfection Lip Color – Enamor
- MAC Lipstick – Rebel
- MAC Blush – Sweet as Cocoa
My oldest daughter’s contribution for December. Have a happy and healthy Holiday Season!
This is what she used:
Gift of Gold
Natural Nail Base Coat
Fast Forward Top Coat
Kiss Nail Art
Nailtini Nail Lacquer
I’ve actually had this book for a little while. I was finding myself in a makeup rut and wanted to get some ideas for changing up my everyday makeup for work. This book features women of different ethnicities. Robert Jones takes a step-by-step approach to the makeup application process. The pictures are self-explanatory, but he still does a great job of explaining his techniques.
This book is definitely a must have for those new to makeup application. Those with more experience will also benefit from this book since is offers great reference material. Makeup Makeovers in 5, 10, 15, 20 Minutes: Expert Secrets for Stunning Transformations by Robert Jones can be found in www.bn.com and www.amazon.com.
My favorite looks from this book:
- 5 minute makeup look can be found on page 66
- 10 minute makeup look can be found on page 114
- 15 minute makeup look can be found on page 172
- 20 minute makeup look can be found on page 258
If you really want to see these looks, you will have to pick up the book. 😉