Natural hair group It’s a Natural Thang held their Summer Meet Up Saturday, July 25th. The theme of the meet up was Generations. Attendees had the opportunity to bring their children and parents to share in this experience. There was also Little Miss Natural for little girls to showcase their natural hair styles.
Goody bag with samples of Taliah Waajid™ haircare products.
Won this cute hat in a raffle. Hat courtesy of Sweet Hearted.
Purchased this natural bug repellant from Sweet T’s Beauty All Natural Bath and Body Products.
I couldn’t resist purchasing the Vanilla Sandalwood Butta from Good Body Stuff Body Scrubs Body and Butters.
Participants in Little Miss Natural.
The contents of my July ipsy Bag are:
- Eau Thermale Avene Cleanance Gel Soapless Cleanser
- OFRA Cosmetics Bliss Eyeshadow & Highlighter
- Jor’el Parker Classico
- Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm – Ruby
- tarte deluxe Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer
Be a Bombshell Cosmetics Lip Balm – Ruby
tarte deluxe Amazonian clay waterproof bronzer
OFRA Cosmetics Bliss Eyeshadow & Highlighter
The contents of my July Birchbox are:
- LA FRESH® Eco-Beauty® Waterproof Makeup Remover
- Davines MINU Shampoo
- Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Push-Up Liner-Black
- Stila look at me liquid lipstick – Bella
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Liquid™
- Davines MINU hair serum
- Davines MINU Conditioner
Stila look at me liquid lipstick – Bella
Benefit Cosmetics They’re Real! Push-Up Liner-Black
Posted in Beauty
Tagged beauty, beauty subscriptions., Benefit Cosmetics, Birchbox, Davines, Dr. Jart+, haircare, LA Fresh, makeup, skincare, Stila
I took advantage of the buy one get one free sale Walgreen’s had on Shea Moisture products.
This is what I purchased.
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Grow & Restore Treatment Masque
- Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo
- Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner
I stuck with the Raw Shea Butter Moisture Retention Shampoo and Restorative Conditioner. I didn’t feel the need to try a different shampoo and conditioner at this time.
I started using the Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen, Grow & Restore Leave-In Conditioner during the Winter. It’s been a great addition to my haircare routine.
I’ve had my eyes on the Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen Growth & Restore Treatment Masque for quite some time. I’m glad Walgreen’s had this in stock.
Posted in Hair Care
Tagged conditioner, haircare, healthy hair, Jamaican Black Castor Oil, masque, natural girl heaven, natural hair, sale, Shampoo, shea butter, Shea Moisture, treatment, Walgreens