July was the third month I received a Myglam Bag and a Birchbox.
The theme of July’s Myglam bag was Beach Beauty. My bag consisted of:
- Juice Beauty Green Apple SPF 15 Moisturizer – sample
- NUME HydroPunch Hydrating Conditioner – sample
- Yes to Cucumbers On-The-Go Facial Towelettes – pack of 10 towelettes
- Buxom Big & Healthy Lip Polish – deluxe sample in Sugar
- Circus by Andrea’s Choice Nail Color in Somersault – full size
The July Myglam Bag was another winner for me. The Green Apple Moisturizer was very lightweight. That was especially important for me considering the Summer in my area has been hot and humid. The Yes to Cucumbers Facial Towelettes did a good job of removing my makeup and didn’t leave an oily residue behind. The Circus Nail Polish I received was a beautiful pastel yellow shade. My favorite beauty item in July’s Myglam Bag was the Buxom Lip Polish in Sugar. This shade looks great on everyone. It’s a shade you can wear everyday.
The theme for July’s Birchbox was the five senses. My box consisted of:
- Alterna BAMBOO UV + Color Protection Fade-Proof Fluide – sample
- Color Club Nail Polish in Blue-Ming – mini size
- Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Purple – full size
- Harvey Prince Eau Flirt – sample
- LARABAR uber – snack size sample
- Birchbox Exclusive Earbuds
When I opened July’s Birchbox the first thing that caught my eye was the earbuds. They must really be good headphones because my youngest daughter has them now. I was also happy to see the Eyeko Eyeliner. I had to hide the eyeliner from my oldest daughter since purple is her favorite color. The Eyeko Eyeliner glides on so smoothly with the felt tip applicator. The Color Club mini nail polish in Blue Ming was also a winner. I got so many compliments when I wore that color. I also had to remind my youngest to give the nail polish back to me. The eyeliner and the nail polish were my favorite beauty items in the July Birchbox. The Eyeko Eyeliner is long wearing and a great alternative to wearing the basic black eyeliner.