August was the fourth month I received a Myglam Bag and a Birchbox.
The theme of the August Myglam Bag was Endless Summer. My bag consisted of:
- Eclos plant-based beauty Moisture Therapy Regenerative Cream – sample
- Eclos plant-based beauty Cellular Activator Facial Serum – sample
- Demeter Fragrance Library Roll on Perfume Oil – full size
- s.a.l.t.y cosmetics Glama-ZOID! Eye Shadow – deluxe sample
- Circus by Andrea’s Choice Nail Color in Ringmaster – full size
- Glam Gloss – full size
I really liked everything about the August Myglam Bag. I wasn’t sure how my skin was going to react to the Eclos Moisture Therapy Cream and the Cellular Facial Serum. My skin is oily and I didn’t know if the moisturizer was going to make it worse. I didn’t experience any skin issues. The Glama-ZOID eye shadow really surprised me. I looked at the color in the container and thought it was going to look chalky on me. This color was a beautiful purple shade. The Andrea’s Choice nail color got me attention as well. It’s a really bright pink color. I have other pink nail polishes yet this color still managed to be unique. If I had to pick one thing that stood out, it would be the s.a.l.t.y cosmetics Glama-ZOID eyeshadow. The color completely caught me off guard in a good way. 🙂
The theme for the August Birchbox was Beauty School. My box consisted of:
- DDF Brightening Cleanser – deluxe sample
- Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy La Fleur – sample
- ShowStoppers Designer Fashion Tape sample
- Stila stay all day ™ 10-in-1 HD beauty balm, foundation & concealer – sample
- Schick Hydro Silk Razor
I wasn’t quite sure how to react when I first opened the August Birchbox. I was both excited and disappointed. The DDR Brightening Cleanser did a good job of removing dirt and makeup without drying out my skin. I’ve always liked Juicy Couture fragrances. La Fleur fragrance has a nice floral scent without being overpowering. I wish there was a bigger sample of the Stila beauty balm, foundation and concealer. The color actually matched my complexion. What stood out for me the most was the Schick Hydro Silk Razor. I have never used a razor with 5 blades before.