Maybelline released the Nudes Palette this past Summer. I didn’t immediately jump at the opportunity to purchase this palette. I already have nude eyeshadow palettes: Naked, Naked2, Naked Basics, Nude’tude. I bought this palette when it was 40% off at Rite Aid. I also used a $2.00 off coupon.
The Nudes Palette comes with twelve eyeshadows. I think it’s clever how the eyeshadows in this palette are grouped together. When you look at the palette there are three quads, four trios, and six duos. Thirteen looks can easily be created just by how the eyeshadows are grouped together. The Maybelline website does explain how to create thirteen different looks. This is great for beginners. Those of us who are more experienced the possibilities are endless.
The Nudes Palette has a nice balance of matte and shimmer eyeshadows. Two of the colors came across really sheer on me when I swatched them. My skin tone is darker though. I can’t wait to play with this palette. 🙂
The Denver Broncos have won two Super Bowl Championships. Their current quarterback is Peyton Manning. The Denver Broncos did suffer an embarrassing loss to the Seattle Seahawks in Super Bowl XLVIII. The team colors for the Broncos are orange, navy, and white.
BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition
Rest of Eye Makeup
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (upper and lower lash line) – Navy
- NYX Water Proof Retractable Eye Liner (lower water line) – Silky Cashmere
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (used as a base on the eyelid) – Milk
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (applied to upper and lower lashes)
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder – Brunette
NYX Butter Gloss™ – Apple Strudel
- Iman Cosmetics Sheer Finish Bronzing Powder (used as a highlight) – Afterglow
- NYX Blush –Cinnamon
- NYX Blush (used as a contour) – Cocoa
- Covergirl Queen Collection All Day Flawless 3 in 1 Foundation – Spicy Brown
- Clinique All About Eyes Concealer – Deep Honey
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer – NW45
Posted in Beauty Tutorials
Tagged beauty, BH cosmetics, Clinique, Covergirl, Denver Broncos, Iman Cosmetics, makeup, NFL, NYX, orange and navy, Stila, Urban Decay