June was the second month that I received a Myglam Bag and a Birchbox.
The theme of the June Myglam Bag was Out All Night. My bag consisted of:
- Philosophy take a deep breath oil-free energizing oxygen gel cream moisturizer- sample
- Full size NYX Round Lipstick in Iced Honey
- Living proof frizz Nourishing Styling Cream – sample
- Full size Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen
I was really pleased with the June Myglam Bag overall. To receive two full size products is definitely worth the $10 a month for me. The Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen stood out for me the most. This eyeliner held up to hot and humid weather and lasted all day for me.
The theme of the June Birchbox was Jet Set. My box consisted of:
- Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume – sample
- Masqueology Pore Minimizing Mask – one mask
- Melvita Rose Floral Water – deluxe sample
- theBalm cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen – sample
- Band-Aid brand Cynthia Rowley Dress Up Band-Aids
I was pleasantly surprised to find five products in the Birchbox. I felt that was $10 well spent for June. The item that stood out for me the most was the Melvita Rose Floral Water. I really love the fragrance and it wasn’t overpowering