December brought a Holiday themed ipsy Bag and Birchbox.
The theme of the December ipsy Bag was Haute Holiday. The bag definitely lived up to that name. My bag consisted of:
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero – deluxe size
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania in Silver Pearl – full size
- Mai Couture Highlighter Papier – 25 sheets
- Be a Bombshell Lip Gloss in Hot Mess – full size
- Mirabella Prime for Face and Eyes – full size
- $20 Gift Card to JustFab – for new members
I loved everything about the December ipsy Bag. This bag contained everything you needed to look fabulous for the Holidays, whether it was an office party or a Holiday gathering with friends and family. The Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero is my all time favorite eyeliner. The NYX Loose Pearl eyeshadow in Silver Pearl was the first time I ever tried a loose eyeshadow from NYX. What a great introduction to this product. I will be buying more loose eyeshadows from NYX in the future. I didn’t know what to expect when I saw the Mai Couture Highlighter Papier. I’m glad I tried it. The highlighter papier gave me a nice luminous glow. The Be A Bombshell lipgloss ended up being a great color on me. I was a little apprehensive at first because it’s red. I never know how red is going to look next to my darker complexion. I can easily wear this color everyday. The Mirabella Face and Lip Primer gave my skin that extra layer of protection needed during the Winter time. It prepped my skin nicely for foundation.
The theme for December’s Birchbox was All Wrapped Up. My box consisted of:
- Benefit Cosmetics it’s potent! Eye Cream – deluxe sample
- Juicy Couture Fragrance – sample
- Kerastase Nutritive Nectar Thermique – sample
- ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss in Striptease – full size
- Emily’s Chocolates Dark Chocolate Peppermint Holiday Fortunes – one cookie
I was rather pleased with the December Birchbox. The Benefit eye cream had a nice rich texture to it. I received a sample of the original Juicy Couture fragrance. This scent is actually my favorite out of all of the fragrances Juicy Couture released. The Keratase leave-in conditioner made my hair soft and easy to comb. I liked the fact the ModelCo SHINE lip gloss came with a mirror. The Emily’s Chocolates fortune cookie was delicious. There were two items from the December Birchbox that stood out for me. The Benefit Cosmetics it’s potent Eye Cream did not disappoint as it minimized the fine lines around my eyes. The ModelCo SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss worked great by itself or over lipstick. The fact I received a full size was a bonus.