I am so in love with the concealers from NYX Cosmetics. These have been my go to concealers as of recent. It’s always a bonus to find a beauty product that’s not only affordable but of great quality too.
I’ve had these concealers for a while now.
Here are the shades I purchased:
Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer (L-R) Glow, Tan, Nutmeg
These concealers blended nicely and felt lightweight.
(L-R) Glow, Tan, Nutmeg
I used the shade in Nutmeg to cover the hyperpigmentation on my chin.
I purchased Deep in the in the Dark Circle Concealer.
This concealer really does cover the dark circles
Whenever I use a powder foundation I prefer to apply the concealer first. I prefer to apply the concealer after I have applied liquid foundation though.
The Dark Circle Concealer is $5.99 and the Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer is $4.99 at ULTA
Here in my eleventh look for the series on Wednesdays we wear pink.
- Be a Bombshell Blush – Beach Please
- NYX Cosmetics Mosaic Powder (cheek highlight) – Paradise
MAC Lipstick – Chic
BH Cosmetics 120 Colors Eyeshadow Palette 4th Edition
Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Buck – used as a blending color on the crease
- Naked – used as a blending color on the brow bone
Rest of Eye Makeup
- BH Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner (upper lash line) – Onyx
- NYX Cosmetics Eyebrow Gel – Espresso
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (upper and lower lashes)
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (lower lash line) – Lionfish
- BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation – Deep Beige
- Clinique Blended Face Powder – Transparency 05
- NYX Cosmetics Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer – Nutmeg
- NYX Cosmetics Dark Circle Concealer – Deep
- NYX Cosmetics Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer – Tan