The Chicago Bears have won a Super Bowl Championship. The team recorded a rap song back in 1985 called the Super Bowl Shuffle. A music video followed soon after. Needless to say the Chicago Bears won Super Bowl XX. Their team colors are navy, burnt orange, and white.
Black Radiance Loose Shimmer Eye Shadow (applied to the lid) – Orange
- Rainstorm – smudged on top of navy blue eyeliner
- Cocoa Diamond – applied to outer third of crease
- Bronze Peach – crease color
- Reef Coral – applied to the brow bone
Rest of Eye Makeup
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (upper and lower lash line as well as lower water line) – Navy
- NYX Eyebrow Gel – Espresso
- Maybelline Great Lash® Real Impact™ Mascara
- NYX Blush (used as a contour) – Cocoa
- NYX Blush – Cinnamon
Sephora Ultra Shine Lip Gloss – Sassy Soiree
- Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder Makeup – WD5
- NYX Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer – Nutmeg
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer – Deep
Posted in Beauty Tutorials
Tagged beauty, Black Radiance, burnt orange, Chicago Bears, Coastal Scents, Lorac, makeup, Maybelline, navy, NFL, NYX, Sephora, Stila, tutorial
When I received my Sephora Beauty Insider Reward Card, I had an idea of what I was going to purchase. Urban Decay released the Vice 3 Palette early Fall. I was already leaning towards buying it. I still looked at other eyeshadow palettes. I wanted to be sure I was making the right decision on purchasing a palette considering the high price. Fifteen dollars off of a purchase of fifty dollars or more is not to be taken lightly.
Urban Decay does an excellent job of marketing their products. I would have kicked myself if I didn’t purchase the Vice 3 Palette. LOL!
(left-right) Truth, Dragon, Vanity, Alien, Last Sin
(left-right) Undone, Freeze, Lucky, Alchemy, Angel
(left-right) Downfall, Heroine, Reign, Bondage, Defy
(left-right) DTF, Brokedown, Bobby Dazzle, Sonic, Revolver