Here is my fourth look for the series on Wednesdays we wear pink.
MAC Lipstick – Impassioned
Maybelline Eye Studio® Color Tattoo® Metal (lid) – Inked in Pink
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette colors used – Faint (crease), Crave (outer v), Naked2 (blending color), Venue (brow bone highlight)
- Benefit they’re real! Mascara
- Jesse’s Girl Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (upper lash line) – Black
- Milani Shadow Eyez 12HR Wear Eyeshadow (water line) – Champagne Toast
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (lower lash line) – Demolition
- MAC Powder Blush – Loverush
- NYX Mosaic Powder – Paradise
- Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder – WD5
- BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation – Deep Beige
- Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer – Deep
Posted in Beauty Tutorials
Tagged 24/7 eye pencil, beauty, Benefit, BH cosmetics, Clinique, Color Tattoo, Jesse's Girl, Lorac, MAC, makeup, Maybelline, Milani, Naked Basics, NYX Cosmetics, Urban Decay
When I learned Maybelline was coming out with the Color Tattoo Pure Pigments, I was very intrigued. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on a few of them. I was already very pleased with the Color Tattoo Cream Gel Shadow.
Maybelline also released more Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm.
(L-R) Pink Rebel, Buff & Tuff, Brash Blue
Baby Lips Electro Moisturizing Lip Balm in Berry Bomb
Me wearing Baby Lips in Berry Bomb