In celebration of Mean Girls being released in movie theaters ten years ago (April 2004), I am doing series this Summer. On Wednesdays we wear pink is a line Karen Smith said in the movie. Let’s see how many pink looks I can create. 🙂
MAC Lipstick – Girl About Town
- Lorac Cococin Cream Compact Cream Foundation – CR8
- Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder – WD5
- NARS Blush – Outlaw
- NYX Gel Liner & Smudger (eyebrows) – Brown
- theBalm Nude’tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette colors used – Stubborn, Sultry, Sexy, Sleek
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (upper lash line) – Stingray
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (lower lash line) – Lionfish
- Benefit they’re real! Mascara
I love girl about town and I wear it with magenta lipliner. LOL. You look great
Thank you! Are you feeling better?
Yes, I am. I went one time around the reservoir with no pain but I still have to buy my orthos for my shoes.
You will feel better after you buy them.
Very pretty 🙂