In celebration of Mean Girls being released in movie theaters ten years ago (April 2004), I am doing series this Summer. On Wednesdays we wear pink is a line Karen Smith said in the movie. Let’s see how many pink looks I can create. 🙂
MAC Lipstick – Girl About Town
- Lorac Cococin Cream Compact Cream Foundation – CR8
- Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder – WD5
- NARS Blush – Outlaw
- NYX Gel Liner & Smudger (eyebrows) – Brown
- theBalm Nude’tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette colors used – Stubborn, Sultry, Sexy, Sleek
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (upper lash line) – Stingray
- Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner (lower lash line) – Lionfish
- Benefit they’re real! Mascara
Posted in Beauty Tutorials
Tagged beauty, Benefit, eyeliner, eyeshadow, foundation, Girl About Town, lipstick, Lorac, MAC, makeup, mascara, NARS, NYX, Stila, theBalm
Lorac was on HauteLook again. This time I wanted to try the Cococin Cream Compact Cream Foundation.
The Cococin Cream Compact Foundation was $5.00 each.
I also purchased another Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder Makeup.
The Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder Makeup was $3.00 each.
I can tell I’ve gotten darker. The Cococin Cream Compact Foundation was a little light on me. Shade CR8
I applied the Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder Makeup over the cream foundation. This seemed to work. Shade WD5
Posted in Beauty
Tagged beauty, Cococin, compact, cream, foundation, HauteLook, Lorac, makeup, oil free, powder, wet/dry
BH Cosmetics has had terrific sales for the 2013 Holiday Season. They recently had a sale on their blush duos and foundations for $2.95 each. 😀 I couldn’t pass up such a great deal.
(L-R) Deep Beige, Deep Cocoa
(L-R) Iris, Rose, Tulip
Posted in Beauty
Tagged affordable, beauty, BH cosmetics, blush, deep beige, deep cocoa, foundation, iris, makeup, rose, tulip