I started off using these products during the Spring and continued into the early part of Summer. It was easy for me to reach for items especially when I was pressed for time.
- Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
- Flat Bronzer Brush – Crown Brush
- Angled Eyeliner Brush and Spoolie – Crown Brush
- Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Pencil – Pearl
- Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder – WD5
- Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze – Plums Up
- NYX Gel Liner and Smudger – Brown
- MAC Lipstick – Heaux
- Benefit they’re real! Mascara
- Maybelline Color Sensational the Buffs Lipstick – Untainted Spice
I liked Heaux lipstick because it was a great way to brighten up my look especially when I didn’t wear a lot of makeup. Untainted Spice is easily a nice everyday lip color.
The Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry powder was my go to foundation for when I was rushing in the morning. Depending on the type of coverage I applied dry for more sheer coverage. I applied wet for more coverage spraying the brush with the Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist. I also used the wet/dry makeup as a setting powder whenever I wore liquid foundation. The Flat Bronzer brush made it easy for me to apply the makeup.
The Maybelline Master Glaze blush gave me a nice natural glow. Color really looks great on darker skin tones.
Benefit they’re real! Mascara gave me nice long full lashes without needing to wear false eyelashes. I used the Elizabeth Mott shadow pencil in Pearl on my water line to brighten up my eyes. The two of these made a nice combo.
The NYX Gel eyeliner was an affordable alternative to filling in my eyebrows. The color lasted all day too. I used the angled eyeliner/spoolie brush to fill in my eyebrows.