I started off using these products during the Spring and continued into the early part of Summer. It was easy for me to reach for items especially when I was pressed for time.
- Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist
- Flat Bronzer Brush – Crown Brush
- Angled Eyeliner Brush and Spoolie – Crown Brush
- Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Pencil – Pearl
- Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder – WD5
- Maybelline Face Studio Master Glaze – Plums Up
- NYX Gel Liner and Smudger – Brown
- MAC Lipstick – Heaux
- Benefit they’re real! Mascara
- Maybelline Color Sensational the Buffs Lipstick – Untainted Spice
The Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry powder was my go to foundation for when I was rushing in the morning. Depending on the type of coverage I applied dry for more sheer coverage. I applied wet for more coverage spraying the brush with the Juice Beauty Hydrating Mist. I also used the wet/dry makeup as a setting powder whenever I wore liquid foundation. The Flat Bronzer brush made it easy for me to apply the makeup.
Benefit they’re real! Mascara gave me nice long full lashes without needing to wear false eyelashes. I used the Elizabeth Mott shadow pencil in Pearl on my water line to brighten up my eyes. The two of these made a nice combo.