Here is my tenth look for the series on Wednesdays we wear pink.
Lips and Cheeks
- Sephora Lip Gloss – Pin-Up Pink
- BH Cosmetics Blush Duo – Iris
theBalm Nude’tude Nude Eyeshadow Palette
- Sleek – used on outer half of the crease
- Sultry – used as a blending color for crease and brow bone
BH Cosmetics 120 Colors Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition
Rest of Eye Makeup
- BH Cosmetics Gel Eye Liner (applied to upper lash line) – Onyx
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (upper and lower lashes)
- NYX Cosmetics Eyebrow Gel – Espresso
- NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil (used as a base on the lid) – Milk
- NYX Cosmetics Retractable Waterproof Eyeliner (used on waterline) – Silky Cashmere
- NYX Cosmetics Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer – Nutmeg
- NYX Cosmetics Above & Beyond Full Coverage Concealer – Tan
- BH Cosmetics Liquid Foundation – Deep Beige
- Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder Makeup – WD5
Beautiful! Love the blush on you!
Thank you! I was pleasantly surprised at how pigmented the blush is.
By the way, I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award. For details check out my post: http://reifylove.wordpress.com/2014/08/21/one-lovely-blog-award/
Thank you for the nomination. 🙂
Loving that eyeshadow on you! It looks SO pretty!!!
Thank you! 😉