Homecoming for my youngest daughter Naomi was held Saturday, October 11th. Her friend Haley asked me to do her makeup. I realized when I was almost done with Haley’s makeup I didn’t take a before picture. She brought her own foundation, powder and lip color.
- Maybelline Fit Me ®Foundation – 125 Nude Beige
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil
Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Naked – used on the lid
- Buck – used on the crease
- Virgin – as a brow bone highlight
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Zero used on the upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Smog used on the lower lash line
- Ardell Lashes #109
BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo – Rose
NYX Simply Red Lip Cream – Russian Roulette
Naomi already had in mind how much money she wanted to spend on her homecoming outfit.
Her dress was $50.00 from Burlington Coat Factory. She wore my shoes. The purse she carried is her sister’s. I’m pretty sure the purse used to be mine at some point. LOL!
I kept her makeup soft. The lip color she is wearing is NYX Round Case Lipstick in Lala.
Naomi with her boyfriend Don.
He is a nice young man.
The contents of my July ipsy Bag are:
- bareMinerals 5 in 1 Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow Broad Spectrum SPF 15 – Divine Wine
- Pur Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara
- Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08
- Elizabeth Mott Tints & Sass – Cherry
- Befine Food Skin Care Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15
The contents of my March ipsy Bag are:
- Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner
- Be a Bombshell Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad
- Klorane Smoothing and Relaxing Patches – with soothing cornflower
- bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick – Get Ready
Chella Indigo Blue Eyeliner
Bora Bora Eyeshadow Quad (L-R) Starlet, Bora Bora, Rock Bottom, Risky Business
bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Get Ready
Posted in Beauty
Tagged bareMinerals, Be a Bombshell, beauty, beauty subscriptions., Chella, eyeliner, eyeshadow, ipsy, Klorane, lipstick, makeup
I have definitely made up my mind as far as which beauty subscription service I am going to renew.
The theme for the November ipsy bag was Party Perfect.
My bag consisted of:
- Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire – full size
- theBalm® Meet Matt(e) Eyeshadow in Matt Batal – single size
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Dare Devil – deluxe sample
- Starlet Cosmetics Intense Eyeliner in Black – full size
- Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel – deluxe sample
- JustFab Gift Card – $20 value
With the exception of a couple of things, the November ipsy Bag was almost perfect. The JustFab gift card I couldn’t use since I wasn’t a new customer to JustFab. The next item was the Starlet Cosmetics Intense eyeliner. This eyeliner was okay and it lasted pretty good on my lower lash line. The black eyeliner didn’t seem that intense to me though. The next four items really stood out for me, starting with the Nailtini Nail Lacquer in Millionaire. This was my go to nail polish for the Holiday season. Next was theBalm® Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow in Matte Batali. This dark brown eyeshadow was very pigmented and easy to blend. I also liked the bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipgloss in Dare Devil. The lipgloss was a great color on me. Last is the Chella Eyebrow Defining Gel. My eyebrows aren’t thick and they do their own thing. I applied the eyebrow gel before I filled in my eyebrows with a pencil and they stayed in place all day. The November ipsy Bag was a great way to kick off the Holiday Season.
The theme of the November Birchbox was Give.
My box consisted of:
- Masqueology Revitalizing Eye – sample
- MCMC Fragrances in Phoenix – sample
- Kiehl’s Crème de Corps – deluxe sample
- Stila All Over Shimmer Liquid Luminizer – deluxe sample
- Masqueology Masque Cleanse – sample
- Masqueology 7 D Moisture Cream – sample
- Chromatic Gallerie $15 off coupon
The November Birchbox was okay with the exception of a couple of things. I didn’t like the MCMC fragrance. This fragrance wasn’t something I would normally gravitate towards. I received a $15 off coupon to Chromatic Gallerie. Even with the coupon the shoes were still more than what I would want to pay for shoes. I liked the samples from Masqueology. The revitalizing eye mask did a good job of reducing the fine lines and puffiness around my eyes. The masque cleanse gently cleaned without drying out my skin. The 7 D moisture cream moisturized nicely without being greasy. There were two items that stood out for me in the November Birchbox. First was Kiehl’s Crème de Corps. My skin is naturally dry during the cold weather months. The crème de corps eliminated the dryness I normally get on my knees, elbows, and hands. The next item that stood out was the shimmer liquid luminizer from Stila. A little goes a long way which I really liked.