Here are some pictures from Naomi’s high school graduation.
By the way, I made sure Naomi heard my big mouth. Proud mommy.
Naomi graduated with honors and is also an International Baccalaureate candidate.
Her dress, shoes, and jewelry were purchased from Charlotte Russe.
Next stop Temple University!
My oldest daughter Rae recently turned twenty-one years old. YAYYYY!!!!! Writing that sentence was the easy part. The hard part was helping her pick out a birthday outfit. Mid October can be a little tricky in Pittsburgh. Fall weather has started to make an appearance. There can still be some mild days too. The weather was definitely going to dictate the outfit Rae was going to wear. She decided to see what was already in her closet.
Rae bought this dress a couple of years ago from Charlotte Russe. She bought the shoes from Journeys back in 2011. She borrow the purse I bought from Charming Charlie.
Here is the makeup I used for her birthday look.
- Lorac Cococin Cream Compact Cream Foundation – CR8
- Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder Makeup – WD5
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder – Brunette
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette
- Habit – applied to the lid and browbone
- Betrayal – applied to the lid
- Voodoo – applied to the outer third of the lid
- Rewind – applied to the crease
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (applied to the upper lash line) – Zero
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (applied to waterline and lower lash line) Binge
- Andrea False Lashes – #53
- BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo – Iris
- NYX Lip Liner Pencil – Currant
- NYX Butter Gloss – Raspberry Tart