My youngest daughter Naomi and her friends decided to wear Halloween costumes today. They are all way past the age of trick or treating too. LOL! Buying a Halloween costume is almost like buying an outfit you’re only going to wear one time.
This is what Naomi wore. She called herself the Magical Mad Hatter.
- The hat she is wearing is actually two hair accessories she borrowed from me. The bow tie is another hair accessory she borrowed.
- The necklace is mine along with the red shirt.
- The vest, black jeans, and boots are hers.
- The cape is a long cardigan of mine.
This is what her makeup consisted of:
- Naked Basics Palette
- Naked applied to the entire lid and brow bone.
- Faint applied to the crease
- Crave applied to the outer V
- Venue applied to the inner corner
- NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in Silver used as a brow bone highlight
- Wet n Wild® Mega Liner® Liquid Eyeliner in Black applied to the upper lash line
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 8L applied to the water line
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eye in 21L applied to the lower lash line
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Ardell Accent Lashes #315
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Maroon
- NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Absolute Red
- BH Liquid Foundation in Mocha
- Maybelline Fit Me™ Concealer in Café
- Clinique Blended Face Powder in Transparency 5