My youngest daughter Naomi and her friends decided to wear Halloween costumes today. They are all way past the age of trick or treating too. LOL! Buying a Halloween costume is almost like buying an outfit you’re only going to wear one time.
This is what Naomi wore. She called herself the Magical Mad Hatter.
- The hat she is wearing is actually two hair accessories she borrowed from me. The bow tie is another hair accessory she borrowed.
- The necklace is mine along with the red shirt.
- The vest, black jeans, and boots are hers.
- The cape is a long cardigan of mine.
This is what her makeup consisted of:
- Naked Basics Palette
- Naked applied to the entire lid and brow bone.
- Faint applied to the crease
- Crave applied to the outer V
- Venue applied to the inner corner
- NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in Silver used as a brow bone highlight
- Wet n Wild® Mega Liner® Liquid Eyeliner in Black applied to the upper lash line
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 8L applied to the water line
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eye in 21L applied to the lower lash line
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Ardell Accent Lashes #315
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Maroon
- NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Absolute Red
- BH Liquid Foundation in Mocha
- Maybelline Fit Me™ Concealer in Café
- Clinique Blended Face Powder in Transparency 5
Posted in Fashion
Tagged Ardell, BH cosmetics, Clinique, fashion, hair accessories, Halloween, L'Oreal, Make Up For Ever, NYX, Urban Decay, Wet N' Wild
I was looking for clearance deals at Kmart as usual. I came across these really cute hair accessories.
I look forward to dressing up my hair.
I shop at Kmart just about every week. I’m always keeping an eye on the clearance items. This time around I came across these cute hair accessories.
I also found this adorable multi-purpose massager on clearance.
Total price of this purchase before the 7% sales tax was $10.97.
Holiday clearance time, yes I’m at it again. LOL!
As you can see I really enjoy looking for clearance deals after the Holidays. Everything pictured here was 75% off.
Cute hair accessories from Scunci
Ardell false eyelashes
The price of this purchase was $8.45 before the 7% sales tax was added. 🙂
I visited my local Kmart today. The Ardell False Eyelashes are on sale for $2.69 again. There were also hair accessories on clearance for 10 cents each. I couldn’t pass that up.
It’s always nice to find really cute hair accessories.
Instead of buying the Ardell #110 lashes, I went with the #109 lashes again. I get a nice natural full look with these lashes. I also purchased the Ardell #102. Getting out of my comfort zone with it comes to false eyelashes. 🙂
It seems the only time I buy false eyelashes is when they are on sale at Kmart. Once again the Ardell False Eyelashes were on sale for $2.69 each. I stocked up on a few more.
If I wanted to wear false eyelashes everyday it would be the Ardell #110. These lashes are still my favorite. I get that natural full look with them.
I also purchased the Ardell #109 just to add more variety to my false eyelashes collection. I can still achieve that natural full look with these lashes.
I also noticed some hair accessories on clearance. I have really enjoyed wearing my natural hair thanks to finding cute accessories like these.
Visited my local Kmart today and noticed the Ardell lashes were on sale again for $2.69. I also saw hair accessories on clearance.
I’m already in love with the accent lashes. I’ve bought the 107 lashes in the past. I want to add more variety to my lash stash. 😉
I’ve made a promise to myself to wear my natural hair for 2013 and not rely on wigs and weaves. These hair accessories will come in handy.