Coastal Scents recently had an after Christmas sale. Everything on their website was 40% off. I purchased a few things to add to my Winter survival kit.
I really love the Coastal Scents Unrefined Shea Butter. It keeps the Winter dry skin away.
I wanted to continue to use black soap to keep my complexion clear. I decided to try the Black Soap with Shea Butter. I wanted a facial soap that would clean and moisturize my skin without drying it out.
Many of the essential oils I wanted were already sold out when I was placing my order. I decided to try the basil essential oil. I plan on adding a few drops of it to the castor oil I’m already using.
No Coastal Scents order is complete without a sample product to try. 🙂
The contents of my April Birchbox are:
- Number 4 High Performance Hair Care Reconstructing Masque
- KIND Snacks Healthy Grain Bar – Maple Pumpkin Seeds with Sea Salt
- Number 4 High Performance Hair Care Clarifying Shampoo
- Nazelie Skincare Moisturizing Night Cream
- Color Club® Gala’s Gems Collection – Heirloom Pearls
- theBalm® Cosmetics How ‘Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream
theBalm® Cosmetics How ‘Bout Them Apples? Cheek & Lip Cream
Color Club® Gala’s Gems Collection – Heirloom Pearls
Posted in Beauty
Tagged beauty, beauty subscription, Birchbox, Color Club, hair care, KIND snacks, makeup, nail polish, Nazelie Skincare, Number 4, skin care, theBalm