Homecoming for my youngest daughter Naomi was held Saturday, October 11th. Her friend Haley asked me to do her makeup. I realized when I was almost done with Haley’s makeup I didn’t take a before picture. She brought her own foundation, powder and lip color.
- Maybelline Fit Me ®Foundation – 125 Nude Beige
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil
Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Naked – used on the lid
- Buck – used on the crease
- Virgin – as a brow bone highlight
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Zero used on the upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – Smog used on the lower lash line
- Ardell Lashes #109
BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo – Rose
NYX Simply Red Lip Cream – Russian Roulette
Naomi already had in mind how much money she wanted to spend on her homecoming outfit.
Her dress was $50.00 from Burlington Coat Factory. She wore my shoes. The purse she carried is her sister’s. I’m pretty sure the purse used to be mine at some point. LOL!
I kept her makeup soft. The lip color she is wearing is NYX Round Case Lipstick in Lala.