The contents of my October ipsy Bag are:
- Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer – On a Gilt Trip
- ModelCo Volum Eyes Extreme Black Mascara
- Noyah All-Natural Lipstick – Deeply in Mauve
- Ayres Patagonia Body Butter
- Epice International Purifying Exfoliant
Noyah All-Natural Lipstick – Deeply in Mauve
Nicole by OPI Nail Lacquer – On a Gilt Trip
Posted in Beauty
Tagged Ayres, beauty, beauty subscription, Epice, ipsy, makeup, ModelCo, Nicole, Noyah, OPI, skincare
My oldest daughter Rae recently turned twenty-one years old. YAYYYY!!!!! Writing that sentence was the easy part. The hard part was helping her pick out a birthday outfit. Mid October can be a little tricky in Pittsburgh. Fall weather has started to make an appearance. There can still be some mild days too. The weather was definitely going to dictate the outfit Rae was going to wear. She decided to see what was already in her closet.
Rae bought this dress a couple of years ago from Charlotte Russe. She bought the shoes from Journeys back in 2011. She borrow the purse I bought from Charming Charlie.
Here is the makeup I used for her birthday look.
- Lorac Cococin Cream Compact Cream Foundation – CR8
- Lorac Oil-Free Wet/Dry Powder Makeup – WD5
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder – Brunette
- Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette
- Habit – applied to the lid and browbone
- Betrayal – applied to the lid
- Voodoo – applied to the outer third of the lid
- Rewind – applied to the crease
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (applied to the upper lash line) – Zero
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil (applied to waterline and lower lash line) Binge
- Andrea False Lashes – #53
- BH Cosmetics Floral Blush Duo – Iris
- NYX Lip Liner Pencil – Currant
- NYX Butter Gloss – Raspberry Tart
This is what I used for the third nail design for the series on Wednesdays we wear pink.
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer with Hardeners – Shocking Pink
- Kiss Nail Art Paint – Bikini Pink
- Jesse’s Girl High Intensity Nail Color – Beach Baby
- China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat
- Finger Paints Base Coat