I decided to take advantage of the 40% off Maybelline cosmetics this week. It also helped that I had three Maybelline coupons to use.
I already have my fair share of red lip colors. I saw the Burgundy Beauty Color Sensational® lipstick and decided to get it. This shade is perfect for Fall.
I am already a fan of Maybelline’s mascaras. They are my favorite drug store brand. I wanted to try out the Great Lash® Real Impact™ Mascara just to see how the formula is.
I was on the fence as to whether or not I was going to purchase the Nudes Palette. I already have nude eyeshadow palettes. Was having another palette going to be redundant? This palette being on sale and having a $2.00 off coupon helped in making my decision to purchase this palette.
The total price of this purchase after I used $5.50 in coupons was $9.17 (the price before the 7% sales tax was added).
My youngest daughter Naomi and her friends decided to wear Halloween costumes today. They are all way past the age of trick or treating too. LOL! Buying a Halloween costume is almost like buying an outfit you’re only going to wear one time.
This is what Naomi wore. She called herself the Magical Mad Hatter.
- The hat she is wearing is actually two hair accessories she borrowed from me. The bow tie is another hair accessory she borrowed.
- The necklace is mine along with the red shirt.
- The vest, black jeans, and boots are hers.
- The cape is a long cardigan of mine.
This is what her makeup consisted of:
- Naked Basics Palette
- Naked applied to the entire lid and brow bone.
- Faint applied to the crease
- Crave applied to the outer V
- Venue applied to the inner corner
- NYX Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in Silver used as a brow bone highlight
- Wet n Wild® Mega Liner® Liquid Eyeliner in Black applied to the upper lash line
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes in 8L applied to the water line
- Make Up For Ever Aqua Eye in 21L applied to the lower lash line
- NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Brunette
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Ardell Accent Lashes #315
- NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil in Maroon
- NYX Xtreme Lip Cream in Absolute Red
- BH Liquid Foundation in Mocha
- Maybelline Fit Me™ Concealer in Café
- Clinique Blended Face Powder in Transparency 5
Posted in Fashion
Tagged Ardell, BH cosmetics, Clinique, fashion, hair accessories, Halloween, L'Oreal, Make Up For Ever, NYX, Urban Decay, Wet N' Wild